From Hospital to Home…
Comprehensive Care Solutions for the Traumatically Injured
From the most medically complex, to basic supportive care, A.C.E. Restorative Care can provide all your nursing, home care, handyman and rehabilitative needs.
Helping Individuals recover after a serious injury and reach their maximum level of functioning and independence is A.C.E Restorative Care’s primary objective. A.C.E. works in coordination with the case manager, ordering physician and other health care providers to develop a comprehensive plan of care that meets the client’s specific needs.
Our services are available on a per visit or hourly basis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our wide range of experience includes working with:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Orthopedic traumas
- Closed head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Ventilator dependent patients
We assign an RN to manage and coordinate the care of all our clients.
Our nurses and office staff can provide important assistance to case managers. Besides communication, and providing documentation regarding the client’s status to the case manager, they can also assist in the areas of:
- Coordination of doctor’s appointments and accompaniment, as needed
- Medication / equipment orders
A.C.E. Restorative Care at a quick glance
- Most insurances accepted
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- Care Centrix
- Division of A.C.E. Home Healthcare, a Medicare JCAHO Accredited home health provider
- Affiliated with Auntie A.C.E. Staffing Inc., a provider of private duty homecare and chores services
- 24 hour on-call service available